Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Style Me Pretty Little Black Book Member

It's been a busy couple of days y'all. The 2012 collection is being well received and the new and revamped Posh Veils website is a hit!  
However, the best news of the week has to be my invitation to join some of the best wedding vendors in the world:  Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book. Yes, it's official, yours truly is now a Style Me Pretty Little Black Book member. Yay!!!!!!!! I am beside myself with excitement.
I plan on taking Posh Veils  to the top. I hope you'll continue to cheer me on as I attempt to achieve my dream of offering brides well made hair accessories that are hand sewn with care and love for the art of sewing.

Photo Credit:  (Badge courtesy of Style Me Pretty) I made the image using Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment