Friday, June 1, 2012

Engagement Shoot Outfit Fridays! - Dress Tangerine

It's Friday, it's Friday! I finally got around to doing this week's engagement outfit post. Yay.
Today's outfit is a classy and simple tangerine dress paired with some stunning Tory Burch Casey flat sandals...don't you just love em! When I saw this dress, I immediately thought of a very light and casual engagement session that's not too styled or even themed. I kept thinking an engagement session around grabbing gelato would be ideal. I think it's the bright tangerine color that has me thinking gelato...hehehe. Anyway, here's the classy and simple look for today:

Photo-shoot theme suggestion/s for this outfit
Today's engagement theme suggestion is to do a casual and unthemed session. I think this look is perfect and simple enough for whatever may interest you as a couple. I was thinking grabbing gelato or frozen yoghurt would be a cool engagement session idea for this sort of outfit look.
Check out this laid back yet beautiful engangement session photographed by  26 Merton Road. How lovely!


All Photos by:  26 Merton Road
 Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment