Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Board # 9: Slate Blue

Hi my loves! It's been a while since I posted something. I've been crazy busy with rush orders and a ton of Fall wedding orders.  However, I managed to squeeze in some time to create today's board. It's inspired by the gorgeous Embroidered Lace Headband featured in the current WedLuxe Magazine issue. I love how fun it is. The board is filled with slate blue ideas that make one seriously consider blue as their new favorite color :)
As always my loves, may you forever be inspired.
Photo Credit: 1. Posh Veils headpiece (Geminie Photography), 2. Shoes (Melissa Jill Photography), 3. Bridesmaids (Jennifer Bowen Photography), 4. Pocket Square (Our Labor of Love), 5. Bouquet (Laura Ivanova Photography), 6. Car (Jacobus Photography), 7. Stationery (Shannon Lee Images).
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment