Friday, August 31, 2012

Engagement Outfit Fridays - Farm Chic!

Happy Friday my pretties! When I was putting together today's engagement outfit, I made sure to keep it youthful and fun. I had a farm theme in mind. Thus, I would describe the outfit as farm-chic. The soft blush pink skirt is my favorite. Who doesn't love ruffled tulle!?

Farm Chic
www.poshveils.blogspot.com                        xoxo Sharon Chironda
Theme Suggestion For The Outfit:
Some of you might be thinking, farm chic, really? Yes, really! What I love most about the outfit is that it's dressy enough to be chic, yet perfectly suited for the farm setting :) 
To get an idea of the farm theme, check out this styled shoot photographed by the incredible duo Vania & Christine from Simply Bloom Photography:







All Photos by Simply Bloom Photography
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment