Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Make It Come True

Every now and then, I get requests for custom pieces from brides. A bride shares her vision with me and I bring it to life. Some requests are simple, but others really push my skills as a designer. Recently, I had the pleasure of working on a creation that I just shipped out to a bride in Chicago. She wanted a headpiece that would be simple but elegant. The only condition I had was to make sure it had sparkle and glam factor. 

After narrowing down the different elements she liked, we settled on a headpiece that had a bit of everything: an ostrich feather, goose feathers, dupioni silk (similar to the fabric on her dress), sparkle, tulle and birdcage netting. I am happy to report that she loved it! It's important to me that I get it right for my brides. It's my job.

Here is the stunning headpiece:
Photo Credit: Sharon Chironda
Photo Credit: Sharon Chironda
Photo Credit: Sharon Chironda
Photo Credit: Sharon Chironda
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment