Friday, September 6, 2013

Engagement Outfit Fridays: Tights

Happy Friday! It's been a while since I last posted an engagement session outfit suggestion. Well, you'll notice that I've changed it up a bit. From now on, I'll be showcasing 3 looks I adore. 

So, today, our look is all about tights. I loooooooove tights. I wear them all Fall and Winter long. I wish I were bold enough to wear them in bright colors too...but sadly, I tend to stick to black, brown and gray...blah, I know!

Anyway, here are today's 3 looks:
Photo Credit: 1. via Pinterest, 2. via Pinterest, 3. via LoLoBu

Theme Suggestion For The Outfit: 
I think tights would be perfect for a stroll-in-the-park engagement session. I totally love the idea of a couple tossing golden leaves and being super adorable. Check out these incredible images by Olivia Leigh Photographie:




Photos By: Olivia Leigh Photographie
xo,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment