Thursday, July 14, 2016

Wedding Sparrow Feature

It's always nice when I partner with other wedding vendors for a workshop or a creative shoot. Great magic happens :)
I had the pleasure of seeing Holeigh Abercrombie's pictures from the Boheme Workshop published on the Wedding Sparrow blog.

Holeigh's images are stunning. I really like her style and I know she and I will work together soon. To see the whole feature, click on this link: Wedding Sparrow Feature.

Holeigh is super talented and I love these images she captured:








Vendor Details

Photography: Holeigh V Photography | Film Lab: Photovision Lab | Stylist & Planner: Lele Chan | Floral Designer: Celsia Floral | Dress Designer: Samuelle Couture & Ines Di Santo | Accessories: Cavalier | Venue: Hycroft Manor | Cake Designer: Anna Elizabeth Cakes | Hair & Makeup Artist: MUAH Artistry | Workshop: Boheme Workshops | Table Decor: Plate Occasions | Rug & Table Decor: The Cross Decor & Design | Linens: Covers Couture | Chairs: Chintz | Ribbon: Silk & Willow | Calligraphy & Stationery: Calligraphy by Christine | Suit: Indochino | Draping: Taffeta Designs | Shoes: Valentino | Veil: Posh Veils | Ring Box: The Mrs. Box


Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting great pictures! These are amazing! I'm looking for DC wedding venues from past few days for my friend's wedding. He has given me this responsibility to find a perfect venue for him and want to select an exquisite venue.

    ReplyDelete