Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wedding Dresses

I haven't posted dresses I've been crushing on, in a while. So, today, I'm going to. 

I am obsessed with everything to do with weddings: cakes, flowers, stationery, hair + makeup, and wedding dresses. So, it's just natural for me to show you these gowns I'm currently crushing on

Aren't they lovely?

Wedding Dress: Erin Grey Couture Photo: Almond Leaf Studios
Wedding Dress: Victoria Rüsche Photo:
Anna Tereshina Photography
Wedding Dress: Reem Acra Photo: Erin Jean Photography
Wedding Dress: Alexandra Grecco Photo: Mirelle Carmichael Photography
Wedding Dress: Haughton Bride Photo: Orange Photographie
Wedding Dress: Oscar De La Renta Photo: Ryan Hunter Photo
Wedding Dress: Theia  Photo: Greer Gattuso
Wedding Dress: Karen Willis Holmes  Photo: Connie Whitlock Photography
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment